Poms ~ State Championship
Poms will perform at the Breslin Center this Sunday in the MidAmerican Pompon State Championship! The doors open at 8 am to get good seats and class C/D starts at 10:15 am and St. Louis performs 5th. This is the second year in a row that the Poms team has qualified for state competition! We encourage fans to wear their poms shirts or red. We appreciate your support!
Wrestling Conference District Title
The varsity wrestling program is having another exceptional season! In fact, the team just clinched its fifth straight TVC West Conference title as well as its second consecutive district title. The Sharks are also 28-3, and can set a new school record for team wins in a season (29), if they win the regional title in Hesperia. The team also won the Swan Valley Invitational, Fowlerville Duals, and the Flushing Invite. As far as individuals go, eight wrestlers finished top four in the district and will be moving onto the regional tournament. Austin Rios and Ryan Downs finished third, Jake Davis, Isaac Howd, and Braden Hanley were second, and Jayce Kuehnlein, Konnor Holton, and Ernie Diaz were first.
When: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Carrie Knause Early, Childhood Learning Center
Children who will be five on or before September 1st (December 1st with a waiver) are eligible to begin Kindergarten. CALL (989) 681-3535 to register your child today!
Items to bring to Registration:
Student’s Birth Certificate
Student’s Immunization Record
Proof of Residency
Student’s Social Security Number
St. Louis Bond Promo Video
BPA Regional Success ~ 2017Outstanding business students will travel to Grand Rapids to participate in the 45th annual Business Professionals of America (BPA) State Leadership Conference, “Exemplify It.” Overall, 27 students placed at the Regional Leadership Conference bringing home 40 awards. The skills that students learn through participating in a variety of business experiences are beneficial and will help prepare them for a career in the workforce. This year we had 48 students represent us at the regional conference at Central Michigan University and the following students received awards:St. Louis Business Professionals of America2017 Regional Leadership Conference Results
- Dean Bailey - 5th - Advanced Accounting
- Sam Bebow - 2nd - Small Business Management Team
- Marcus Beeson - 2nd - Web Site Design Team
- Alexis Beeson - 5th - Interview Skills
- Tre Bridson - 4th - Legal Office Procedures
- Bailee Brimmer - 1st - Extemporaneous Speech & 2nd - Prepared Speech
- Aubree Cervantes - 1st - Legal Office Procedures
- Brian Conn - 3rd - Fundamentals of Web Design
- Kamrie Filipiak - 4th - Interview Skills
- Dawson Fisher - 4th - Computer Security
- Blake D. Fisher - 5th - Computer Security & 2nd - Small Business Management Team
- Maverick Giles - 1st Graphic Design Promotion & 2nd - Web Site Design Team
- Micah Honig - 2nd - Digital Media Production
- Gavin Keon - 2nd - Computer Security
- Aynslee Koutz - 2nd Advanced Interview Skills & 4th - Basic Office Systems & Procedures
- Adam Lawhorne - 3rd - Information Technology Concepts & 2nd - Computer Network Technology
- & 1st - Fundamentals of Web Design
- Rachael Lovejoy - 3rd - Database Applications
- Chad Markwell - 2nd - Fundamentals of Web Design
- Brook Maxwell - 1st - Administrative Support Concepts & 2nd - Medical Office Procedures
- & 3rd - Advanced Word Processing
- Dylan McCloskey - 2nd - Web Site Design Team & 5th - Human Resource Management
- Logan Mikek - 2nd - Small Business Management Team & 3rd - Economic Research Individual
- Michael Munderloh - 4th - Graphic Design Promotion & 5th - Extemporaneous Speech
- Joe Nash - 2nd - Legal Office Procedures
- Karlee Rychlick - 2nd - Human Resource Management & 5th - Advanced Interview Skills
- Lauren Sherwood - 4th - Extemporaneous Speech
- Michael Wert - 3rd - Personal Financial Management & 2nd - Web Site Design Team
- Macey Wymer - 1st - Administrative Support Research Individual
We are the St. Louis Sharks!
Our motto that St. Louis Public Schools lives by is: “Together we Can, Together we Do!” We have had that motto for the past two years and will continue to live by that. “Together we Can, Together we Do!” means we really need to work together. Working together will bring support and pride to everyone. Working together will allow for us to always put kids first. We take pride in our programming, our staff, our students, and our community.
Check out our Shark Pride Archive to see what's been happening throughout the year.